Destop CNC Router
Stepcraft-2/840 Desktop CNC ROUTER System
Desktop CNC ROUTER PRICE $1,999.00
The Desktop CNC Router STEPCRAFT-2 840 Large Model. Working area specs 33″ x 23.5″, the 840 Desktop CNC Router is the perfect machine for woodworking, large
hobby model projects, large craft projects and much more. 840 Desktop CNC Router you have the ability to quickly interchange attachments so you can go from CNC milling to 3D printing, engraving to craft cutting and much more in seconds. STEPCRAFT Desktop CNC Router is the MOST UNIVERSAL machine on the market with a very competitive price. STEPCRAFT Desktop CNC Router machines feature true German design, innovation, precision and craftsmanship.
STEPCRAFT Desktop CNC Router machines are available in both Kit and Ready-To-Run versions and they can utilize a variety of spindle options. (see choices below)
Become and Expert and let’s see WHAT WILL YOU CREATE?
STOP DREAMING AND START CREATING WITH A DESKTOP CNC ROUTER
Do you have an idea of what you want to create – STEPCRAFT Desktop CNC Router can help you make them into a reality.
ONE SINGLE DESKTOP CNC MACHINE DOES IT ALL – CNC Milling, CNC Carving, CNC Engraving, Crafts, 3D Printing and more…
The first CNC Desktop Router system for Professionals, Hobbyists and Families – High Detailed, Highly Precise, Fast and Easy To Use!
WORK WITH YOUR FAVORITE CNC DESIGN SOFTWARE
- STEPCRAFT Desktop CNC Router will give you the ability to take your artwork design from your favorite CAD graphics program and quickly and easily turn it into a work piece.
- Our customers use all kinds of CAD software from Solidworks and Auto Cad,
- or free software like Sketchup. You can design 2 and 3 dimensional projects in commercial programs like CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, or free software like Inkscape.
- Those designs can be milled, carved in 3D on material of your choice, or even 3D printed
- (with the optional 3D Print attachment).
DESKTOP CNC ROUTER SPINDLE ADAPTORS
CNC Milling all materials permanently and effectively-powerful and robust high-frequency spindle from STEPCRAFT
Product Description CNC DREMEL 4000
- High-performance motor for maximum performance at all speeds
- Electronic feedback for consistent speed under load
- Variable speed for greater versatility
- Can be used with all Dremel accessories and attachments
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for the perfect speed every time
- Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Includes: 2 attachments, 30 assorted accessories and a carrying case